Today’s small and medium businesses rely not just on tools that enable communication – such as email or phone service – but on tools that help you collaborate with customers, partners and vendors. You need a single solution that helps you get control of all the different ways you communicate, whether it’s via email, text or phone – on mobile, desktop and smartphones – and integrate them so that no matter where you are or who you’re working with, you’re on top of it all.
Welcome to Office 365
With Office 365 you’re always connected to the information your business needs to succeed. Office 365 combines email, calendars, team websites, collaboration tools like SharePoint, along with phone and instant messaging to ensure that your entire team has the tools they need to communicate, collaborate and be productive.
A few of the features you get with Office 365 include:
- Team sites to provide information to the teams that need to use it.
- External user access for collaborating with vendors and freelancers.
- Integrated phone and messaging so you can get your questions answered at the click of a button.
- Concurrent authoring on collaborative documents – no more waiting for other team members to finish.
- Integrated phone and messaging service with Skype.
- Better security and control of mobile devices.
Leverage the Cloud
With Office 365, you will have access to all your files and applications from any location on any device – securely via the cloud. Office 365 is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application, meaning you pay for the service; how you use it and which device you use it from is completely up to you.
When it comes to saving files, there are no worries about running out of drive space or forgetting back up your files. Office 365 comes with and is set up to automatically save all your files to OneDrive, Microsoft’s fully secure file storage in the cloud. You can save in other locations as well depending on your preferences. OneDrive keeps your files totally secure and backed up so you never lose your work – even if something happens to your computer or device.
Learn more about the great features of Office 365 on our blog (links):
- Leveraging the Cloud with Office 365
- Sharing and Collaboration with Office 365
- Simplify your Life with Office 365
You Can Trust Tolar
Tolar Systems has deep experience with all components of the Office 365 suite of solutions, including Microsoft SharePoint, Skype, and Exchange solutions – along with the skills and know-how in IT system maintenance and support – to ensure that your Office 365 applications and services are always available when you need them.