Tolar Systems' Services
These days, it’s not just the big companies that have to worry about cybersecurity. Consider these facts:
- 58% of malware attack victims in 2017 were small businesses.
- Most attacks are performed at scale – they hit multiple businesses.
- Cybercriminals are looking for easy money; they attack the unprepared.
- Size doesn’t matter. Attack enough businesses, and you’re talking serious money.
These facts mean serious damage to your business and reputation if cybercriminals attack you. Yet most small and midsize business owners and executives don’t realize that their current security procedures may not be enough to keep their business safe.
Fortunately, there’s a solution that can help: Tolar Systems’ Complete Security.
Complete Security for Your Business
Complete Security includes a full suite of security tools and applications to protect your business and its critical data. Complete Security goes beyond threat response, it’s a complete, proactive protection package that includes:
- User Training to help reduce internal threats, such as the accidental opening of an infected file or a phishing attempt.
- Identity and Password Management to offset the risk of an unsecure password resulting in network infiltration or a critical data breach.
- Dark Web Monitoring to prevent identity theft, by detecting when passwords or digital credentials have been compromised and made available on malicious networks and sites.
- Domain Name System (DNS) filtering to detect and block access to malicious sites.
- Vulnerability Scanning to detect, manage and respond to security weaknesses at the application, device and network level.
- Compliance – Complete Security protects your business’ users and data, helps your organization avoid fines by ensuring compliance with SEC, FINRA, PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, and other regulations.
- Penetration Testing – Complete Security delivers regularly scheduled penetration testing of your network to find internal and external vulnerabilities and provides detailed, actionable reporting.
These proactive services are layered on top of the reactive cybersecurity services included in our Complete Care IT managed services package, such as firewall management, intrusion detection, anti-virus and anti-malware services that respond to cyberattacks after they happen.
Be Confident with Complete Security
More than 60% of small businesses that are victims of an attack will go out of business within 6 months No business is immune and once disaster strikes, it’s too late to prepare.
With Complete Security, you can be confident in your preparation. Contact Tolar Systems today to learn more about how we can help your business reduce its risk of online crime.
Information Technology is one of the biggest challenges facing businesses today, yet many companies simply don’t have the time, expertise or resources to maintain systems and head off problems before they happen. That’s why so many companies take a “break – fix” approach to their IT needs. After all, why spend money on IT when things are working?
Today’s small and medium businesses rely not just on tools that enable communication – such as email or phone service – but on tools that help you collaborate with customers, partners and vendors. You need a single solution that helps you get control of all the different ways you communicate, whether it’s via email, text or phone – on mobile, desktop and smartphones – and integrate them so that no matter where you are or who you’re working with, you’re on top of it all.
Disaster. It’s not what you think.
Is your business ready when things don’t go as planned
We hope a disaster doesn’t happen. But if it does, what’s your plan?
An unfortunate 93% of businesses that experience major data loss close their doors within 3 years. Without proper backup in place, your company is susceptible to major data loss. Our 20+ years of experience in disaster recovery compels us to emphasize prevention and protection against data loss, which will save you stress and avoidable expenditures.
Big or small, businesses manage a significant amount of valuable information. It takes only a second for a computer or server to crash, taking hundreds of dollars of data with it.
By going Tolar you won’t be worried about server failures or technical problems. Our Cloud Storage is simple, affordable and comprehensive. Data is managed and protected, and even in the case of a crisis, you can relax.
GET BETTER PHONE SERVICE AT LOWER COST WITH COMPLETE VOICE
Lower cost, less maintenance, scalable and hassle free.
Tolar Systems Complete Voice – VOIP for your business
Looking to cost-effectively expand and improve the quality of phone service to your growing business? Consider Tolar Systems’ Complete Voice. It’s our internet-based Voice Over IP (VOIP) phone solution that provides service that’s accessible anywhere you have an internet connection. It’s perfect for businesses that have multiple locations, remote workers or just want a solution that can grow with them.
Why VOIP for your business phone?
These types of VOIP systems – also called PBX, or private branch exchange systems – are gaining in popularity with businesses of all sizes because of their flexibility and reliability. They can be hosted locally onsite or in the cloud, allowing any size business to have a state of the art, scalable and cost-effective phone service without the hassles of maintaining complex phone systems in house.
Why Complete Voice?
Complete Voice offers the same quality of service you’d get with a much more expensive phone system at a lower cost and with less maintenance. We take care of all the set up and technical requirements, delivering hassle-free service to every customer at a reasonable cost.
- Voicemail to email – Access from anywhere
- Soft phone – Smart phone and desk phone in one
- IVR call routing – Auto-receptionist improves service
- Call recording – Record and play back later
- Phone conference rooms – Collaborate with anyone, anywhere
- Unlimited extensions – Scales with you to any size
- Branded phones – Custom images and layout
- Multiple locations – Serve any location, including home offices
- Call management portal - Transfer calls digitally
- Disaster recovery – High system availability in any situation
Tolar Systems manages all setup and connectivity – all you have to do is pick up the phone and place the call. We take care of the rest.
Wondering if Complete Voice is the right fit for your business? Contact us today to learn more.
Whether you are an IT professional looking to outsource or a business owner needing comprehensive IT services, Tolar Systems has you covered. Our expertise comes from 20+ years of experience and proven industry best practices. The services we offer include Disaster Recovery, Emergency Communications, and Vendor Mediation.
Our expert Information Technology Project Managers use industry best practices to support your Project Management Office (PMO) objectives. Using our proven processes and agile methodology, Tolar Systems can increase the efficiency and productivity of your company by better aligning the strategic goals of your PMO and your company resources.
Business Continuity Management (BCM) is a planning process that can be applied to any business, small or large, that helps to manage the risks that threaten its survival by providing a framework to ensure the resilience of the business so that it can continue to operate in the event of any disruption. Business Continuity is not something implemented at the time of a disaster; Business Continuity refers to those activities performed daily to maintain service, consistency, and recover ability. A successful Business Continuity Plan is built on stable processes that provide repeatable results.
Planning for emergency communications helps your team overcome the long-term impact of an event.
The ability to communicate is something most of us take for granted, and this is never more true than in an emergency. For a business undergoing an emergency situation, the response in the first few hours will determine the long-term impact of the event. Without prompt communication to the appropriate people, the situation will continue to deteriorate.